New To Hot Yoga?
NEW STUDENTS TO YOGA
Our Yoga classes are suitable to all levels, please be aware that it can take up to 3 classes to get used to the heat and the postures.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable Clothing — eg. leggings or shorts and a tank top
- A bottle of h2o - no glass bottles allowed in studio
- A large towel – no towel no entry
- Don't eat for 1½ hours before class
- Be well hydrated (drink well before & after class)
- Mats are provided.
- You can bring your own towel or hire one at reception.
- Hot Yoga is suitable for most people. Be mindful that it is vigorous exercise in a heated room. Please see your health practitioner if you have any concerns.